Terms and Conditions
- Power House Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Once class has commenced, no late comers will be accepted into class.
- Studio is open 15 – 30 minutes prior to class start time (depending on timetable).
- Power House Yoga has provided an area to store your belongings, but are not responsible for your personal belongings.
- There is a no shoes policy. Please leave your shoes in the foyer area before entering the studio or place them in your bag in the storage area.
- No mobile phones are allowed in the studio and it would be very much appreciated if you switch your phone to silent before entering your class.
- Please take note of the expiration date of your membership or class pass. Students assume responsibility for their pass/membership validity.
- A studio MEMBER is one who has purchased a Silver 1, 3 or 6 Yoga Membership or Gold or Platinum Yoga Membership. Memberships include unlimited classes, in-store discounts and a place to store personal yoga mats. Mats must be clearly labelled with member’s name. Please note: mats will be cleaned out several times per year which will be advertised in the studio and on social media. PHY will not be responsible for mats lost or stolen. No other yoga mats are to be stored at the studio. If any non-member mats are found, they will be donated.
- Memberships and class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Memberships may be suspended for a maximum of two times within a 12 month period for a minimum of two weeks with a maximum of six weeks over a 12 month period. Please notify us by email: email@example.com prior to your suspension starting date.
- Memberships can be suspended for a maximum of one year due to pregnancy.
- Membership suspensions cannot be back dated.
- Strictly one student per class pass or membership only. Passes are not transferable and cannot be shared between students.
- Class passes are non-extendable with the exception of medical reasons. It is the student’s responsibility to provide a doctors letter outlining the required extension period.
- Class passes begin on the date of your first class.
- Intro Pass cannot be suspended or extended and strictly begin the day after first free class.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable or replaceable and are not redeemable for cash. Vouchers expire 12 months from date of purchase and any expired gift vouchers will not be honoured.
- You must check in at least 10 minutes before class is due to start to secure an online booking.
- Online booking privileges may be suspended or terminated if the student ‘no shows’ or cancels at late notice, excessively.
- Special events are transferable but non-refundable.
- Every effort is made to deliver classes/workshops as set out in the timetable, however class and workshop times may be subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice to reflect increasing costs. This excludes existing contracts or pre-sales. Prices are GST inclusive and shown In AUS dollars
- $55 will be debited from your nominated account fortnightly on a Wednesday as per direct debit schedule.
- There is an initial 12 month contract period. Where a contract is cancelled within the first 12 months, a cancellation fee of $300 applies or the option to pay out the remaining term of the agreement.
- Once the initial contract period is completed, the membership will continue until otherwise notified to cancel at which time you must provide a minimum of a full 2 weeks’ notice in writing to cancel.
- Please note that your direct debit will appear as “Ezidebit Health Fit” on your statement.
- The first debit will occur on the next Wednesday of the direct debit cycle.
- DDR Memberships are non-transferable unless under extenuating circumstance in which case will only be considered with proof where required.
- All sales for Power House Yoga class passes and membership are final. They are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We will gladly exchange any items within 7 day with proof of purchase provided that the items are unused, undamaged, in their original conditions with the tags still attached.
- Any exchanges on products will be a case by case assessment and will be at the discretion of Power House Yoga management.
- Faulty merchandise will be exchanged or refunded within 14 days with proof of purchase.
- No refunds or credits for failure to attend or complete classes, workshops, programs or coaching.
- For group classes, you can cancel your booking online.
- For workshops a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required to transfer your booking to the next available workshop date. Alternatively, your booking can be transferred to another participant of your choice within the appropriate notice period. Cancellation requests with less than 48 hours’ notice will incur a 20% fee unless your place in the workshop can be filled. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or complete the workshop.
- Yoga coaching requires 24 hours’ notice to cancel booking and reschedule appointment. Less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a fee of 20%. No show’s forfeits the full amount of the coaching session.
- For Teacher Training, please refer to teacher training application form for cancellation policy.
Yoga Gold Membership - 12 Month Contract - Direct Debit:
Return / Refund Policy:
*** These terms and conditions are subject to change with written notice provided by Power House Yoga. ***
Power House Yoga Terms and Policies.
Back to Top